If only we were hipster enough to know who this guy is we might appreciate the comment more. In any case, New York City-based composer, Nico Muhly, raved about his visit to Knoxville. More and more folks are starting to take notice of this big little town we call home. Hat tip to Examiner.com.
Don't visit the site often? Get the latest articles delivered to you for free via E-mail:
- eastsider on Have you seen coyotes in Knoxville?
- Mo on Did Publix Buy Food City?
- MC likes to travel on All Aboard the Mighty Megabus
- Knoxville Neighborhood of the Week: Downtown Lofts and Condos - All Around KTown on Guide to Downtown Knoxville
- Media Startup: Chattarati | Memphis Jpreneurs on Chatter about Chattarati
Like This Post?
About the Author
CP – As (co)Founder of Knoxify.com, CP currently sits as the Publisher of the site. He has called Knoxville home for over 11 years and enjoys highlighting the good things that his scruffy little city has to offer.