Since the city of Knoxville dumped roughly half of its salt supply on the roads this week, we’re willing to bet your ride looks like the one pictured below. Unless you’re crazy enough to brave the teen temperatures we’ve had and do it yourself, where’s the best place to drive up and say, “hey man, de-salt my car!”
Don't visit the site often? Get the latest articles delivered to you for free via E-mail:
- eastsider on Have you seen coyotes in Knoxville?
- Mo on Did Publix Buy Food City?
- MC likes to travel on All Aboard the Mighty Megabus
- Knoxville Neighborhood of the Week: Downtown Lofts and Condos - All Around KTown on Guide to Downtown Knoxville
- Media Startup: Chattarati | Memphis Jpreneurs on Chatter about Chattarati
Like This Post?
About the Author
CP – As (co)Founder of Knoxify.com, CP currently sits as the Publisher of the site. He has called Knoxville home for over 11 years and enjoys highlighting the good things that his scruffy little city has to offer.