We’ve been pretty busy this year, and our school coupon book has sat lonely and woefully neglected in a kitchen drawer all year. Yeah, not doing us much good there, huh? So needless to say, there’s tons of good coupons that we haven’t used yet.
Since the expiration date is right around the corner, August 31st for those that don’t know, we thought we would share 9 coupons we’ll be redeeming ASAP.
- 20% Off One Item at Bliss. We don’t have to expand on this one, but if you’ve never been to Bliss, just go. Trust us. They have the coolest clothes, handbags, jewelry, stationary, and other general brick-a-brack around.
- $5 Off $25 Purchase at La Costa. We love us some La Costa but haven’t gotten to go in a really long time. This would be a nice stop after some Bliss shopping.
- One Free Specialty Cupcake at Cafe 4. Free. Cupcake. No strings attached. Seriously, how is this even still in our coupon book? Cupcakes are for closers!
- 15% Off CD or DVD at Disc Exchange. There’s no better place to pick up legal copies of your favorite artist. For the next 15 minutes our artist of the moment is The Band Perry. Give ’em a listen.
- $1 Off Sandwich at Gourmet’s Market. Normally one of our favorite breakfast spots, you can’t forget GM for lunch. Use your $1.00 discount and try their Reuben.
- 10% Off at the Shrimp Dock. This one will probably come in handy now that seafood prices have went north after the oil spill. Go on the cheap and chuck this coupon at a Po’ Boy.
- 20% Off Purchase at River Sports. For many years this has been our #1 coupon. Patagonia please.
- Free Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich with Purchase of Meal. Because we need to stock up for Sunday.
- $5 off $25 Food Purchase at Sunspot. We always need a reason to go to wine night with friends.
Did we miss some that you’re a fan of? If so, leave us a comment below.