There’s not a whole heck of a lot to say in wrapping up the Second Annual International Biscuit Festival. It was wonderful, lots of people showed up, and many tonnage of biscuits were “et.” Below is a video and photo gallery offering, showcasing some of the moments had at Biscuitfest. Be sure to share your thoughts in our comments section.
Don't visit the site often? Get the latest articles delivered to you for free via E-mail:
- eastsider on Have you seen coyotes in Knoxville?
- Mo on Did Publix Buy Food City?
- MC likes to travel on All Aboard the Mighty Megabus
- Knoxville Neighborhood of the Week: Downtown Lofts and Condos - All Around KTown on Guide to Downtown Knoxville
- Media Startup: Chattarati | Memphis Jpreneurs on Chatter about Chattarati
Like This Post?
About the Author
Jody Collins – A graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, and writer, he can do it all. Jody is one of Knoxify’s top writers, focusing on music and entertainment.