Here at Knoxify, we’re all about what makes Knoxville great, and a big part of what makes Knoxville great is that there are so many diverse places to live. From historic, sidewalk-lined neighborhoods full of Craftsman Bungalows and Victorians to suburban country club neighborhoods straight out of the 70s to brand new neighborhoods with gorgeous new construction, there’s a little something for everyone in our fair little town.
To showcase all these cool communities, we created the Knoxify Neighborhood Guides, a resource that brings together all kinds of information on unique and interesting Knoxville neighborhoods all in one convenient place. Whether you’re looking for info on neighborhood amenities, schools, dining or home sales prices, our Neighborhood Guides have you covered. Check back often, as new neighborhoods are always being added!
Photo © Robert Stockdale Photography, All Rights Reserved.
Highlighted Borough: Guide to West Hills
West Hills is an established mid-century neighborhood with a strong sense of community.
Latest Local Living Posts:
- Destination Knoxville (13)
- Raise The Tree raises the profile of local non-profits (0)
- The Knoxies: Best in Local Business (3)
- Where is – or isn’t – Knoxville? Part 4 (9)
- New Neighborhood: Forest Heights in Bearden (0)
- Knoxville Veterans Day Discounts and Freebies (0)
- Where is – or isn’t – Knoxville? Part 3 (10)
- PetSafe Doggie Day Camp Arrives on Bearden Hill (3)
- Dog Daze of Summer: Henry the Dog Visits Lakeshore Park (8)
- New Neighborhood Guide: Downtown Knoxville (2)