Coupon Katie, our in-house budgetizer, wanted to know where you grab Sunday lunch on the cheap. Here is a quick roundup of what you said.
- Copper Cellar – “Their copper topped bar is loaded down with all sort of goodies or all sorts and for the VERY hearty appetite you can order an additional entree off the menu like Eggs Benedict or get a custom made omelette.”
- Gourmet’s Market – “…offers the most consistently great brunches on Sundays AND Saturdays!”
- Tomato Head, La Costa, and Crown & Goose
- Taste of Thai and Stir Fry Cafe
- S & S Cafeteria
- Jason’s Deli – “They have an incredible salad bar with an added bonus ?—?everything is organic.” “Great place for budget, kids, and ICE CREAM.”
Photo by: mecredis