My del.icio.us bookmark roll has been growing rapidly with new Knoxville blog’s. Either I’ve been hiding under a rock and haven’t noticed these places or more Knoxvillian’s are signing on. Here are a few of my recent discoveries.
- Tabloid Boy: Larry Van Guilder of the Shopper-News covers local politics and “other oddities”.
- RadDevon: Devon N. Campbell writes about politics to Apple to “Buy Nothing Day”.
- Chris D. Knight: A Jefferson County blogger, Chris enjoys “being in the technology scene”.
- The Road Home to Tennessee: Marsha Loftis covers a variety of topics. But most importantly, her about page lets you know she’s looking for a job. Anyone got an opening?
- Cloudy Day: Emma Chace is a UT student majoring in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism. I stop by her blog everyday because it’s that good.
Bonus: A few additions to the list.
- Pull A Chair Up: Chad Parizman, Tim O’Hare and Dani (couldn’t find the last name) cover topics from GQ to wiki pages.
- Pattie’s Pop Culture Paradise: Pattie writes about TV, movies, books, music, and photography.
Know of any other Knoxville blog’s I should be reading?
Photography by ZenOptic