Knoxville is not what most craft-beer lovers would refer to as a brewing mecca. That distinction belongs to our neighbors to the east in Asheville, NC.
But with two decent operations, Downtown Grill and Brewery and Smoky Mountain Brewery, Knoxville does have sources for fresh, quality beer.
Now it looks like Knoxvillians will have a new choice in Marble City Brewing.
Read more about Marble City Brewing on Patrick Beeson’s blog.
More links about Marble City Brewing:
- ProBrewer job posting
- RateBeer forum post
- Metro Pulse: First Look: The men behind Marble City Brewing Co.
- WBIR: Marble City Brewing wants operations in Knoxville
- WBIR (video): New brew to make Knoxville home
- Metro Pulse: Knoxville’s getting a new brewery: Marble City Brewing
- Metro Pulse: Marble City Brewing Co. attempts to resurrect Knoxville bottling operation
Pingback: Tweets that mention Marble City Brewing: Knoxville's Newest Craft Brewery | Knoxify -- Topsy.com