What We’re Reading is a weekly series highlighting local stories that we’re reading. Every Friday, we bring you the “must reads” from local blogs and publications. Great posting you want us to consider? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Tennessee Journalist: February UT Post Secret exhibit connects campus community
- Knoxville News Sentinel: Big Ears, Tennessee Shines missing from spring lineup
- WBIR TV: Business is booming in downtown Knoxville
- Blue Streak: Johnny Majors on music, race and running it up
- All Around KTown: Knoxville Neighborhood of the Week: Kingston Woods
- Metro Pulse: Knoxville’s Growing Crisis of Domestic Violence
- Knoxville News Sentinel: UT lecture focuses on rifts that formed in Knoxville over Civil War allegiances
- No Silence Here: What the media are saying about pending NCAA action against the Vols
- Knoxville Trivia Blog: Climb Aboard the Bayne Train!