It was no surprise when Memphis took on Tennessee that new television records would be set for ESPN; over 5.21 million viewers tuned in. Oddly enough this was good for Knoxify.
In February, our Bruce Pearl content accounted for over 14% of pages viewed on this blog. It’s now a fact, Bruce is a one hit wonder.
Some of our other stats included:
- 1,628 uniques visited 2,482 times and viewed 5,316 pages.
- 33 subscribers clicked back to the site 537 times. The most read post via RSS feed was Gas prices to rise but oil not the factor.
- 1 person bought us 5 coffee’s via the little red mug hotline. Thanks Brian.
- We handed out the first YBK award to the Knoxville Museum of Art for their contributions to the community.
Even though we ditched the blogroll, some of you still love us.
- KnoxViews.com – 117 visits
- KnoxNews.com – 103 visits
- KnoxvilleTalks.com – 102 visits
- Twitter.com – 40 visits
- ALittleKnoxvillian.blogspot.com – 31 visits
What did you think of our content for the month of February? What would you like to see in the future?