Since you’ve probably read several hundred “Year in Review” posts already this week, we thought you might like one more. We’re cool, we know.
Roughly one year ago we kicked off Knoxify.com in hopes of finding a niche. One that hugged us tightly and squeezed out all of the good things our little city of Knoxville, TN had to offer.
Twelve months later here we are, still producing tidbits of information that showcase the local in’s and out’s of the city commonly referred to as, KnoxVegas. Here’s an interesting dissection of our stats from the past year.
Unique Visitors: 17,983
Total # of Comments: 1,042
Total # of Photos in flickr Pool: 729
Top 10 Most Popular Posts/Content
- Knoxville Neighborhood Guide
- ‘Coffee and Chocolate’ sets par for Knoxville coffee shops
- The Bruce (Pearl) is loose
- Knoxville’s Blackbird Coffeehouse opens with focus on coffee, comfort
- Cupcakes Galore
- The Board Room
- Knoxville Blogs Need an Overhaul
- Top 5: Knoxville Newbie
- Best late-night eatery in Knoxville?
- 10 Things I love about Knoxville
Top 5 Referring Sites
The stats represented in this post exceeded our expectations. We would like to thank all of you that authored a post, left comments or that stopped by for a quick read. We love what we’ve got going on here so expect even better things in 2009.
Happy New Year!
Photography by mybloodyself